Bio

My name is Michelle Mahtook and I am a 21-year-old Mass Communication major from Lafayette, Louisiana. My concentration is in Public Relations and I have a minor in Business. I hope to one day be a personal publicist for an athlete/sports team or work as a social media analysts. I love spending time with my family while being surrounded by Lebanese food. I’m always excited to learn more skills and listen to other people’s stories.
 I’ve always claimed to be pretty tech savvy when it comes to computers. For high school projects, I would spend hours working in Publisher making different drafts of the same project just for fun. I remember taking ISDS freshman year and being annoyed because I wasn’t able to use to all the shortcuts I worked hard to know. Microsoft programs had become second nature to me. Since being in college, I worked with various Adobe programs such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere. I know this class will help to use these skills to showcase my work and help others learn from me in the future. I currently work for a non-profit that aids rural schools in Louisiana delta parishes in the classroom and on the playground, so this class will help me to connect with the students in the classroom and (hopefully) make them more eager to learn.

Comments

Popular Posts